Letter of request

To whom it may concern,
   I have been selected for the post of assistant system engineering at your company. Due to personal reasons, I am unable to commence work on the arranged date and must ask for a delay of three weeks.
   You were very insistent that I commence work on March 1st, but unfortunately, my father had had an accident. Although he wishes not to become a burden for me, I must return to Argentina, my home country, to assist him. Regarding my role of only child, and the fact that I have been away from my home for some years, due to my studies, I need to program a short visit.
   It would be only natural for you to assume that this would be a recurring problem, as an elderly man health is delicate. Nevertheless, I can assure you my commitment to this company will not be hacked by any other personal issues. My biggest desire was to become part of this company, and I hope I am allowed to stay and progress. For further evidence, do not hesitate to contact New Zealand University, who will be pleased to show you my record of perfect assistance and vouch for my character.
   In the circumstances, I would only be too happy to spend some time with the present engineers before my trip, which I would not ask to be paid. I promise in a few days I will be able to understand the system and organize my work and duties for my comeback.
   I would appreciate your understanding in this inconvenient situation. I am totally grateful for the trust you put on me and hope this request does not change that. If you require any extra information, I will be waiting for your response.
Yours faithfully,
Macarena Vergara.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Arte Madi

Termina la vida y empieza la supervivencia

Harry Potter y el surrealismo