A frightening experience

Assignment: Narrative Writing

Pre-writing task:

Read the exam tips on pages 95, 96, 97, 99, 101, 102, 103, and 104 from IGCSE First Language English and organise the information in spider webs. This will help you study the characteristics of narrative writing. Remember you'll have to include them in your piece of writing.
1-Organise the vocabulary you're going to use in a "Brainstorming Spider web". You must include a wide range of vocabulary.


Include:
Describe the weather and surroundings.

Rhetorical questions.
Connectors
Metaphors
Sequence Markers
Direct Speech


    I woke up in a dusky room. It had a musty odour and it was hollow. There was no furniture, not even a single fly. It was all covered in black except from the scarce moonlight that entered from the tiny window. On one of the corners, I saw a creepy brownish door which seemed to e closed. After crossing it anxiously, my craziness increased. All I could see was a gargantuan hallway with thousands of doors.
    I immediately opening all the doors, but most of them were locked. However, there was one with a peep hole. From the little hole, I could just see a  desolated field. "Where the heck am I? What is this place?"
-Bloody hell!- I quavered to myself.
-Welcome to my humble place, Anthony- said a distant croak voice.
-Who are you? Why am I here?- I asked desperate.
-I am your friend Anthony, I just want to help you to get out.- a women replied calmly.
    No sound was heard for some minutes until my cry with sorrow covered the place. As I felt even more blue, I rested on the wall.
-My dear Anthony, all you have to do is open a door.- said the same terrifying voice.
-Which one?!- I shriek hopeless.
-Ha, ha, ha, ha!- she laughed on a psycho way. I immediately started opening doors confused.
    Despite some doors were like jam jars, I after some stressing minutes, found one which was open. Although I was really relieved because I thought I had found my escape, in contrast to what I saw inside wasn't heart warming. My reflect, pale, dark and slim looked exactly as how Carried had described it when she left me. With my run-down face I scuttle through the long hallway. Out of the blue, a specific door caught my attention. A decapitated head was hanging from the door knob; nevertheless I opened it emotionless. Yet what I was inside was even creepier. Carrie's hand was pointing me with a gun. She looked emo and said:


-Die, bastard die!-
    As soon as I fell to the floor, I recognise my soft blankets.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Arte Madi

Termina la vida y empieza la supervivencia

Harry Potter y el surrealismo