Formal Letter

Dear Madame Garcia,
      I am of Google company and i am very pleased to tell you that you are accept for the job. There is only one thing i have to let you know. I am very strict and if you have a problem with me, you will end in the street.
     When my assistant received your letter, she inmmediatly told me that i should read it and i got surprised of all the good marks you have. I think you are not going to work as a secretary, you are going to be in charge of the part of accountants. We are going to have a meeting before you start working because i need to know you more.
    Finally, i have to tell you that i never write letters to my employees, so you are very lucky. Congratulations!!!

                                                                                                          Yours Faithfully,
                                                                                                                               Jerry Torn.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Arte Madi

Termina la vida y empieza la supervivencia

Harry Potter y el surrealismo