Informal Letter

Dear Jeckyll,
                   How are you? It's been a long time since we meet in that lovely cafe before i was going to Paris.I went to lots of places and i bought you lot of gifts too. I hope you like them. My flight arrive before i thought so i have more time. I'm very anxious to see you and your surprised face when you see me.
                   While i was in Paris, i could visist the Eiffel Tower and one of the most important museum. My trip was great but you know i wasn't there on holidays. I was there because i must convince the director of an important company called "Google". I thought that it was going to be easy but it took me a lot of time but finally i convince him. When we meet i will explain you with more details about this.
                  I'm trying to go to your house next Monday but if can't i will call you. Give all my kiss to Pool.

                                                                                            See you soon,
                                                                                                           David

Comentarios

  1. Nice idea, but be careful with language, especially tenses. Don't mix them. Nice job!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Arte Madi

Termina la vida y empieza la supervivencia

Harry Potter y el surrealismo